Brass Faucet Bibcock with Iron Handle
|FOB Price:||US $1.68 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||5,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5,000 Pieces||US $1.68/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||5000 PCS Per Week|
|Transport Package:||Paper Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: JF8 series
- Structure: Single Hole
- Style: Modern
- Opening Way: Mobe Handle Left or Right
- Number of Handles: Single Handle
- Purified Water Outlet: Without Purified Water Outlet
- 360 Swivel: Not Rotatable
- Product Name: Water Bibcock Tap
- Valve Type: Slow Open&Fast Open
- Connect Type: Thread
- Port Diameter: 16mm
- Handle Material: Iron
- Trademark: no logo
- Origin: Shanghai
- Material: Brass
- Surface Treatment: Chrome Plated
- Outlet Style: Waterfall
- Pull Out Spray: Without Pull Out Spray
- Function: Induction, Magnetization, House Use
- Hot and Cold Water: Hot and Cold
- Installation Type: Wall Mounted
- Body Material: Brass
- Usage: Wall
- Thread Size: 1/2" 3/4" (Bsp)
- Seal Ring: Rubber
- Samples: Free
- Specification: 37X30X28cm
- HS Code: 7307990000
|Product Name||brass bibcock|
|Application||Water & Gas &home|
|Working Pressure||16Bar/ 232Psi|
|Guarantee Time||10 Years|
|Work Temperature||-20ºC to 120ºC|
|Connection End||male Thread|
|Body and Valve Material||brass/stainless steel(customized)|
|Function||Kitchen, Home, Commercial, Garden and General|
|Valve guarantee||10000 Times 10 Years|
|Payment||L/C,D/P,T/T,Western Union,Credit Card|
|Delivery||Shanghai Port, 20 days after payment|
Production and Test
1. Life test 1.The production follow the valve standard strictly.
2. Dimension 2.We test each piece valve during the production,
3. Apprearance testingquality control in forge, machine, assemble and all the
4. Leakage testing process in order to guarantee the quality.
If you have some specific test we also can do it for you.
1/2" brass bibcock tap 3/4" brass bibcock tap
Net Weight:155.9g Net Weight:185.2g
0086 021 62583327-801
0086 021 62583127
1) How can I place order?
A: You can contact us by email about your order details, or place order on line.
2) How can I pay you?
A: After you confirm our PI, we will request you to pay. T/T (HSBC bank) and Paypal, Western Union are the most usual ways we are using.
3) What's the order procedure?
A: First we discuss order details, production details by email or TM. Then we issue you an PI for your confirmation. You will be requested to do pr -epaid full payment or deposit before we go into production. After we get the deposit, we start to process the order. We usually need 7-15days if we don't have the items in stock. Before production has been finished, we will contact you for shipment details, and the balance payment. After payment has been settled, we start to prepare the shipment for you.
4)How do you take care when your clients received defective products?
A: replacement. If there are some defective items, we usually credit to our customer or replace in next shipment.
5)How do you check all the goods in the production line?
A: We have spot inspection and finished product inspection. We check the goods when they go into next step production procedure.
A: Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
B: Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
C: Best quality and competitive price.
D. Offer great policies on develop new project.